BC 551-BC 479. Chinese philosopher.
- Chose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
- Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people.
- In a country well governed poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed wealth is something to be ashamed of.
- To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
- Silence is the true friend that never betrays.
- A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.
- The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home.
- Exígte mucho a ti mismo y espera poco de los demás. Así te ahorrarás disgustos.
- No me preocupa el no ser conocido. De lo que se trata es de hacerme digno de ser conocido.
- El que domina su cólera, domina a su peor enemigo.